One of my Make Nine 2018 goals was to make something from one of the Brenda K. B. Anderson books I have. (I’ve also updated one of my goals. I wanted to do a Tunisian crochet scarf pattern, but picked up a knitting scarf pattern instead.)

IMG_20180924_110109

My husband loved the Tiki Bolster and picked out a bunch of Lion Brand yarn for this one. We got a couple pounds of love, so I have a ton of the red colors leftover. You can view my Ravelry project page here.

IMG_20180923_172228

I think my tension was tight enough to justify adding a couple more rows to the body of the project. The bolster pillow itself was the exact size specified in the pattern, but you can see the pillow showing through. The pattern suggested blocking the appliques, but I was just too impatient to give the teeth the treatment they deserved. Overall, it was a fun and fairly quick project!

Stay tuned for posts on my Raven and Robin, Violet Evergarden, Usagi Tsukino, Wynonna Earp, and Doctor Donna cosplays!

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s